The Main Elements of Effective Dental Marketing
There are some basic principles that when adhered to ensure the phone rings. We employ these in every marketing campaign we create.
- Use market research. Survey some of your patients and find out what they like about your practice. Check out what other dentists in your area are doing. Study the demographics of your zone.
- Personalize your marketing. Take photos of your practice and patients and write about the benefits of receiving procedures at your practice.
- Make sure you use attractive and appropriate design and imagery that enhances your marketing messages.
- Get your marketing piece or website in front of the correct target audience.
- Keep track of the results of your marketing. Use grids and call tracking. Call tracking also allows you to listen to the calls and improve your front desk’s ability to schedule new patients.
These are some of the major principles to watch out for. There are many other details that are important to a marketing campaign’s success. Please call or email us to find out more!